This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command found in the settings of any browser.
Via Bombena, 6
31059 Zero Branco, TV Italia
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, are: name; email; Cookie; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In the cases in which this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who are unsure of what Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European Personal Data protection legislation;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms and Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the “Personal Data Processing Details” section.
Personal Data Processing Details
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User Contact form (this Application)The User, by filling out the contact form with his or her Data, consents to the use of such Data to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other type of request indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data processed: email; name.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the User relating to each social network.
This type of service may still collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended that you disconnect from the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Application is not linked back to your profile.
Facebook Like Button and Social Widgets (Facebook, Inc.)The Facebook Like button and social widgets are Facebook social network interaction services provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited, depending on where this Application is used, (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
- Google may use Personal Information to contextualize and personalize ads in its ad network.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
- Viewing content from external platforms This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
This type of service may still collect data on web traffic related to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Instagram Widget (Instagram, Inc.)Instagram is an image viewing service operated by Instagram, Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unimpeded transfer to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should note that if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend against abuses in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects to this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.). ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The individual to whom the Personal Data relates.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools that consist of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g., cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags, and fingerprinting – that allows Users to be tracked, for example, by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.